Hello and welcome to my blog. Together Rosie Stocking and I have made a short film called 'Mind Trap' which shows a dramatised look into scizophrenia and the effects it can have on the sufferer. This blog will cover all of the work which has been done from the start of the coursework, where initial ideas were created and research was conducted, till the end, where the final main and ancilary products are shown and evaluated.



Tuesday 15 June 2010

Day One - 15/06/2010

For my A2 coursework, I have decided to make a short film as it looked the most interesting out of the breifs I was given and have me a lot of options and a wide range of ideas to choose from.

Also, deciding that it would be much easier to work in a group compared to working alone i chose to work with Rosie. I chose Rosie because I trust her to be reliable and know that she is full of ideas, many of which i agree with wholeheartedly. Also i know from past experience that she is a hard and dedicated worker meaning tjhat together we will work quickly and effectively.

Together we decided that we wanted to make a short film with a romantic vibe and both knew that we would have to find a range of short films under the same genre to see what camera angles, lighting and locations are used as well as to see if there are any similarities in scripts. We decided to do this as we could follow there successful ideas in order to make our film suitable for the genre we wanted to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment